Thursday, November 26, 2009

Believe...

So cool... Have been thinking about how Pastors have been believing in youths all these years. Sometimes people just want people to believe in them. It is just that kind of feeling that makes you want to respect them. And today, my brother just received his PSLE results and i think the points did not meet his expectations, so he is quite disappointed. But Yolanda told him to call her after he got his results. So my brother told her about it and she just encouraged him.

Then when he came back home, i asked him whether he told Yolanda about it and he told me what Yolanda told him over the phone, and when he's telling me about it, I can see the tears in his eyes nearly dropping out and his eyes starting to get red. I think he is very touched by the few words that Yolanda told him ah.

So i think believing in people just gives people a kind of feeling that makes them feel encouraged. I just love Pastors and Heart of God Church man... And recently just feel closer to Pastors as well. Our Pastors are really people who are deep man...

No comments: