Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teachers' Day!!!

Happy Teachers' Day!!!
Yesterday was teachers' day and it was quite fun!!! haha!!! We have flag-raising in the morning, follow by performance, then celebration!!! Haha! I know I a bit like a organiser (Firstly, we have flag-raising......) Haha!!! Anyway, the performance is nice. Haha! I planning to perform something funny next teachers' day, I think. Haha!!! The party was quite fun also. We did quite a lot of stupid things. Haha! Carlo and nicholas was also there also!!! They're talking to Miss Soh, haha! A lot fu things happen lah. although it may not seem to be fun, but its fun! haha! How I wish next year's teachers' day all the teachers will come to Heart of God Church to celebrate teachers' day after school. Haha! Then they could try my coffee from cafe :D Haha! Anyway I believe that there will be a MAJOR REVIVAL (whole school revival) in PRSS!!! It will come to past soon. It will come to past next year!!! Haha!!! I have faith man!!! then we will start to impact other schools and our neighbourhood. Haha!!! How great is that!!! Anyway we will PUSH!!! Haha!!! All the way PRSS Revival v2.0 aka Major Revival aka Whole School Revival!!! Haha!!!

No comments: