Saturday, October 4, 2008

Help me!!!!!! don't let my blog die!!!

hey people!!!
you gotta HELP ME!!! Be like Jesus, help me k? It is very easy, just cometo my blog and just see can le. Haha!!! My blog is dying!!! You gotta save him!!! let him have eternal life and not eternal death. Haha!!! You nth to do that time then come my blog visit him. Integrate him, so that he will feel that we really care about him!!! haha!!! I will add tag and all that soon, most probably after exam. So, don't let my blog die!!!! Thanks~!!!!!!!
C3-Help me <-- go listen to this song!!!!
booya!!! bye!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHA 'help me to fight a good fight, to stay in the light.., dadada..' you funny boy!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!
gavin you are always so funny!
yeah im here to help to save your blog!
It shall have eternal life in the name of Jesus! HAHA!
-jingfen!

fantasy said...

to moo and hoony:
haha!!! yea man!!!!!! thanks for saving my blog. haha!!! He shall be a great man of God next time. haha!!!