Thursday, November 27, 2008

loving life as my leaders does!!!

Feel like blogging even more..., so i am gonna talk about today!!! (Today, I'm leaving all my troubles behind...) Haha!!!
I went to play soccer with Junyu today and some other friends... and a lot of them got blister, junyu had blister till he can't even walk properly, but he still wants to go play lan, this shows that he really likes to go lan??? Haha!!! Just practising how to answer my history questions... Haha!!! (Get what i mean???)
Then actually i said that i am going lan with him, but when we reached the bus-stop, i "pang seh(ed)" him, which i think i should actually "shuo hua suan hua" next time... Haha!!! Anyway, the soccer was very fun and scary... I am the goalkeeper, but instead of blocking the ball, i dodged the ball, because the ball was just too painful!!! I think can kill people one lor like that... But the worse part was that someone took a video of me dodging the ball... as a GOALKEEPER!!! Oh man... I think i am really very "pai seh". Haha!!! But at least i still can laugh. Haha!!!
We also went to julian's house, and i realised that julian really can play the piano!!! I think he is gonna be the next dominic... Haha!!! "Mai siao siao hor", better respect him... Haha!!! Just kidding... But julian really can play the piano until very fast eh!!! Its like "wow"!!! Haha!!! We really had fun there too, with the piano. Haha!!! Today was very fun, and i hope that holidays may be longer, but i also can't wait for school to reopen, so that we can shine God's light to our whole school!!! Haha!!! Oh no, it's 2.55!!! Time to sleep...

P.S. ( Just found out something that rhymes: we are having fun under the sun) Today is also a hot day, we played soccer uner the hot sun man!!!

No comments: