Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visions and Dreams...

Hey people!!!
It's been a tiring night. What am i doing when it is already 3am in the morning!!! Haiz... Haha!!! You know why, because today we talk about visions and dreams during CG (connect group). Ranford said that we cannot easily let anything distract us from our visions and dreams. And one of my visions is to impact lives through my blog!!! So I'm not letting this "3am" to distract me away from my vision!!! "3am" is just number and alphabets... just distracting you away from your vision and giving you a mindset that you need to sleep because it is late, but i think saving a person's life is even more important than sleeping, and the "3am" can't even be compared to a life lor... "3am" only got one number and two letters, but a life is more than numbers and letters lor, it's like... A LIFE lor. Haha!!!

Anyway, today's CG is very awesome man!!! Josh is playing guitar for CG and the presence of God is just there and it is just so powerful ah. I just realised that worship is very important, because once you have the presence of God down when you worship, then later on when the leader preach the word, it is easier for him to get the message through to the people in the CG too, so when i play the guitar for worship i really really need to bring the presence of God down man :) Haha!!!

Speaking of guitar, I went for SOW (School of Worship) audition. Everything was super cool!!! Haha!!! Daniel was just so funny and all that, and although it's audition, i still enjoyed myself in the audition lor :) Haha!!! Everything is just so fun in life lah!!! I just super duper love life lah!!! I also love God and the people out there too!!! Everything in this world is just too wonderful!!!!!!!

My visions:
  • meeting the needs of Pasir Ris Secondary School
  • impacting lives through music
  • impacting lives through my blog and the life i have!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

Haha!!! I spend 15 mins doing this. Is it long or short? Haha!!! Gotta do QT (Quiet-time) loh!!! Haha!!! Bye bye!!! :)

No comments: