Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gotta blast!!!!!

Haha!!! So long did not blog already!!! Haha!!!! I don't really what to write also, but i hope i will write something (which i am already writing now...). Haha!!!

Anyway, I gotta tell you guys that John and Godric are very zai!!! I really feel that John is really like a big brother in the CG man!!! Taking care of everyone and making sure that they are safe. You see, with John around, nothing can happen. He so macho plus he so "big brother", and also he make the way for Jesus you know... He is the one who baptist Jesus you know... JUST KIDDING!!! But he is just very zai lah... You know, everytime i see him i can see an aura around him one. Haha!!! Just kidding. He is just zai man, I don't know what to say than zai, because i am in Ranford's CG one, so i inherit the DNA. Haha!!!

Godric is so zai... Haha!!! This guy ah... I don't know why he is just so zai. Everytime i see him, I just feel he so zai... Haha!!! Anyway, he used walkie talkie in usher yesterday!!! Haha!!! Wow, he must be really faithful to the small things, so now he can do the big things. Haha!!! So cool man!!! He is really rising up man!!! Haha!!! And the things he post recently in his blog is super inpiring also!!! Haha!!! You just gotta go and see Godric's blog.

They just inspired me a lot man!!! They inspired me to be God-dependent again!!! We rise and fall through our spiritual walk with God. If we keep growing in the spirit, we will rise as well. And if we draw away from God, we fall. (I think it's something like that. Pastor preached about something like that before.) Then i think i too independent already. I need to be God-dependent again. Anyway, Pastor How and Pastor Lia is really the best preacher that we can ever had.

Oh no!!!! Urgent thing just came... Gotta blast!!!

No comments: