Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! To me... :) GAVIN!!! Haha!!!

Hey guys!!!!

Super duper duper long........................ time did not blog already!!!!!!!! Haha!!!! Now i am in julian's house. Haha!!! Using his computer now. Was really fun.... from yesterday to today, because we went to watch midnight movie!!! Haha!!! We watched "Red Cliff II" !!! It was super cool to see all the "brain" people think of all the super zai strategy to their enemy. Haha!!! You should go and watch man... Haha!!! After the i went to sleep at Julian's house!!! Haha!!! That's why right now, i am in Julian's house!!! Haha!!! Having some "cold" fun with Julian right now. Haha!!! Because both of us are "cold"... Haha!!! Anyway, just have a lot of fun here!!! Too bad you not here... Haha!!!

Anyway, something really exciting happened this week!!! (I mean from last week to this week) Haha!!!! Because on 14 january is my birthday!!!! (Muahahahahahaha!!!! {hehehehe...}) Haha!!! Then from last week sunday up to today, every single day there is somebody wishing me a happy birthday!!! Haha!!! I am really happy this year. My birthday last year was great, but this year was even better, because it is like every single day there is someone wishing you a "happy birthday" eh... Surely will happy one right? Haha!!!

(Anyway, Julian is like walking around and feeling very sian now... Haha!!!) (Oh no!!! Haha!!! He saw what i type.... Haha!!! And he says he knew i will write this... Wow... What a zhugeliang he is, who can predict things... Haha!!!)

Anyway, back to the story, on sunday, lynette says she wants to meet choong kai and me, I thought she wants to meet us for some important stuff, it is like so serious... But in the end, she just wanted to wish us a happy birthday... Haha!!! Then i was like happy and also like those kind of "er..." feeling... Haha!!! But most of my feelings consists of happiness... Haha!!! Really very happy this year lah!!!!! Lynette gave me present... Choong kai kinda sabo me? Haha!!! And he shouted to the class that it is my birthday... Haha!!! (I think this is what it means to bless others even though they curse you? Haha!!! Because on his birthday i did the same thing... Haha!!!!) Then Yi Jie, Sea Tong and a lot of people wish me happy birthday lah!!! Then i am like so happy!!! Haha!!!

Anyway, i just found out that i can talk quite a lot of nonsense sometimes... Haha!!! Anyway, Valerie and Julian are really very funny... (Oops... I did it again... Haha!!! No lah, is "Oops she saw it... Haha!!!") (She laughing now...) (And Julian is like "........" Haha!!! Don't know how to explain...) Haha!!! ( Val say he is "tsk tsk....)

Anyway, haha!!! I think i have written quite enough... Haha!!! ( Anyway, Julian told me to say i am laughing now... HAHA!!! Actually is not laughing lor... I am just smiling :) Haha!!! {But laughing virtually.... HAHA!!!} ) Haha!!! Ok i think i really talk (virtually) too much... Haha!!!

P.S. Valerie ask me to say that the curry PORK? Haha!!! ( Anyway, don't know you get what i mean or not... Haiz... Because Valerie and Julian don't understand..... Haiz...) O yar, anyway, she told me to say that the curry PUFF very nice... Haha!!! Yup... That's all!!! Bye!!! Anyway, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Haha!!! ( Choong kai, remember our plan ah... Haha!!!) BYE EVERYBODY!!! MUAHx!!!

No comments: