Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Do not despise your youth!!!

Wow... This few days has been really really great!!! Haha!!! Did a lot of great stuff man. Haha!!! Talking to Haotian on the phone now while blogging. Haha!!!

I have changed room!!! Did all the packing and stuff like that for the past few days and there are still things to be packed. Haha!!! This new room is really super cool man. Haha!!! It feels more me I think. Haha!!! I think because i get to paste stuff on the wall and stuff like that. Haha!!! And the com is also in my room!!! Haha!!! Get to use it like crazy man. Haha!!! And also can do all my stuff here. Haha!!!

I also have a maid already. Haha!!! My mum is like teaching her things now. Haha!!! Kinda scared how life is going to be like with her. Haha!!!

But all in all, everything's was great, is great, and going to be great. Revival is really going to happen in PRSS man. Haha!!!

Super love the song free man!!!
"Would you believe if I say we are the ones who can make a change in the world today."
Do not despise your youth, but set an example in speech, in love, in life, in faith and in purity!!!

No comments: