Sunday, August 16, 2009

Word of God

Ephesians 6:18 (NIV)

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on pryaing for all the saints."

It is so powerful, because during discipleship class, Garrett told us about the bible and stuff like that. And he also say that when we feel God telling us to read a certain verse or chapter, we can turn to it and read it, so just now i felt God telling me to turn to Ephesians 6:18. At first i thought it is just me thinking, however i just went to check it out whether is it really from God. I did not expect that it will give me a revelation! Haha!!! It is just super awesome. This is the first time that i heard from God to read a certain verse, the other times i just read it like a story book. Book to book, chapter to chapter, verse to verse. It is super awesome man.

This week, i seriously got a lot of revelations from Garrett. Haha!!! Last week was choong kai, now is me! Super cool man. I think D50's gonna be a CG that can flow~ very well. Haha!!! Cool man. 8, we are catching up, better watch out!

No comments: