Tuesday, October 13, 2009

running, Running, RUNNING!!!

Come to think of it, all the leaders and people like these have been in church for 12 years! That's amazing man... I can't imagine myself 12 years down the road. Things are going to be totally different. We are gonna start working and all that stuff. Haha!!! Wow, things are really getting more and more complicated as we get older.

12 years seems like a long way, but 67 years is a longer way. Wow! Walking with God for 67 years!!! That's really really long. Haha!!! But it will be cool to see how me and my friends grow, and how the church grow! And also the moments of my life. The ups and the downs of my life. Haha!!! Cool man... The journey with God is truly really awesome!!! I am so gonna run this race with God for eternity man.

1 comment:

Choong Kai said...

I like that man =)
Lets keep on running this race!