Monday, October 19, 2009

The STAND!!!

Sometimes we don't really see how busy is our leaders and the things that they are going through. But they are awesome man!!! For lynette, she gotta lead so many CGs and she can't be everywhere, but yet she still notice us and cares about us! They are amazing man... This church is indeed doing the invisible rather than the visible man...

Oh man... I really want God to mould my life into the person He wants me to be! Into someone like our leaders, like our pastors, like Jesus! I want the value system of Jesus and our leaders to be my character, and not just something that we do because Pastors and leaders say that we gotta have those kind of value system.

The christian journey is so amazing man... It is all about endurance and lots of things! Wow! Haha!!! I've never regretted becoming a christian man, and forever i will be a christian, an on-fire christian! No matter what, I'll STAND man!!!

No comments: