Sunday, July 20, 2008

Academic Excellence!!!

Today is Academic Excellence weekend!!! I invited my famil to church, but in the end only my mother go, but i'm still really happy!!! Because she really sensed the presence of God that she kept shedding tears. She said that she do not know why she kept shedding tears whenever she come to church, and this really shows that it is not because of other things that she cry, but it is really because of God's presence as His presece is really unexplainable until you felt it yourself. Haha! I'm really happy, because i saw my mother just crying in the presence of God and really worshipping God. She say that she feels better everytime she talks to God, worship Him and pray to Him. Everytime she face problems and difficulty, she will come to God for help. Although last time she wasn't a christian and is really not interested in christiany, one day she step out in faith and really believe in God and she prayed to Him for help. Jesus helped her!!! Although she wasn't a christian, He helped her! Because Jesus love her and everybody so much that Jesus is willing to die on the cross 2000 years ago for us. In her life, there had been three miracles, and it is really powerful. God really helped my mother in a lot of ways. I can see that God is really dying to have intimacy with us. He really want us to know Him and draw near to Him. I could really see how magnificent He is through how my mother is blessed by God.
Today the relationship of me and my mother became closer. I really know her more and the problems which she was facing. I also bought her a Bible and written a short note inside. Haha! I can see that she really enjoyed herself!!! Haha! that's why i a super happy!!! Haha!!!

No comments: