Monday, July 14, 2008

My Testimony! =D

Hi everybody! I used to be a quiet and shy boy, which seldom speak up in class. Even when my teacher ask the students whether we understand what she is teaching, I would not raise my hand to ask, even if I do not understand what the teacher is talking about! Haha! I am also an insecure boy. I will watch my actions and not destroy my cool image.... Haha! There was once that I destroyed my cool image and I was so embarrassed by it that I quickly hide myself. And every time I would emo in a corner of the class as I do not talk much to my friends, although I usually go to recess with them. And every time I emo, I would think of life and I would feel that life is purposeless.
But one day I met Valerie in an inter-class soccer tournament. She was actually talking to my friend who was sitting behind me, but suddenly I just budged in and joined them as on that day I was quite high! Haha! Then through her, I also met a guy call Ranford. Both of them invited me to church one day. I did not know I am invited to church as they say I am there just to cheer for them in some fairytale competition. But when I know that the place was a church, I was surprised! I kept asking Ranford why isn’t there a cross, and just couldn’t believe that a church would be so cool that it has a pool table and those musical instruments, which I thought church was just benches and crosses everywhere! Haha! Not only the place attracts me, the people there attract me too. They are the friendliest people I have ever met!!!=D
Though the place and the people there attract me a lot, I did not feel like going back again. But every time, Ranford would just keep persuading me to come to church. So I just went back. And every time I went back, I would feel an urge to raise my hand during the altar call, which is a time where the pastor will ask whether anyone would like to accept Jesus into their lives, but I just do not have enough faith o raise up my hand.
But after going to a lot of churches, on September 15 2007, I stepped out in faith and received Christ into my heart!!! I did not felt much different after that, haha! But as I start to draw nearer to God and came for services regularly, I start to notice that I have changed! I not just changed in character, which I used to emo and be super quiet, but I also feel that I have found the purpose in life and it is more complete now.
My grades are also improving and I am now more secure. I will raise my hand when I do not understand what the teacher is talking about, I will also talk to my friends more often and I also have stopped acting cool!!! Haha!!!
I really feel much happier now!!!!!!!! It is like I have disposed of a heavy bag, full of sins.

No comments: