Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Connect Group Guitarist!!!

I'm so happy today!!! Around last week, Ranford told me that I am going to be a connect group guitarist!!! Then I am super happy and excited plus nervous! Haha! But God is a good God man! He would not give us the things that we cannot do. He knows that I can do it, that's why He gave me this opportunity to play the guitar for the connect group and to increase my guitar abilities. I love God. He really cares for people and really keep lifting people higher and higher. I have never regretted accepting Jesus into my life. Although there is a lot of obstacles, and sometimes I feel like not going to church, I will still hang on to God, and really go to church and not walk towards the darkness. In the end it's really worth it. God is always challenging us and training us to be a better person by the challenges and obstacles He set for us. Sometimes I made the wrong decision and walk towards the darkness, rather than walking towards Him and being closer to Him. The life without God is really very SIAN. You will really feel something is missing inside you, like you have missed out something good. But God will always bring you back to the right path! Haha! everytime I walked the wrong way, and was lost, He will always guide me back to the right path! That is why I love God so much, He would not let you go! He loves us so much that He don't want us to go astray! He wants us good. That's why I love my God. He is the most wonderful God that I have ever experienced. If I could worship Him for every single moment I have in my life, how good is that! Haha! I really love my God. It is really unexpainable unless you experience it yourself how magnificent is God.
So God really gave me an opportunity to improve on my guitar abilities. I can see my destiny in God and I am very happy and excited about the plan He had for me! As I say today I am very happy!!! Haha! Because I went to practice the guitar with Ranford and the Presence of God is very strong, that we feel like keep worshipping God! I also played very well! I did not know I could play so well actually. Haha! So I really think that it is really God that lifted me so high in my guitar abilities. The more amazing thing is that I could learn up the chords so fast when we realised it is in the wrong key! That is truely God. If not I don't think I could do it. I don't think I could do any of these without God! I really want to thank Him for all the things He had done for me and really letting me to come to church and know Him. I am really happy to have know Him and I don't think I really want to leave Him. I really love Him. God is truely magnificent!!! :)

No comments: