Friday, October 24, 2008

Everyday's a GOOD day!!!!

Haha!!!! I have found out something!!! EVERYDAY'S A GOOD DAY!!! Haha!!!
Some of you may think that life is so worthless, everyday also got bad things happen, but actually everyday is a good day!!! Haha!!! I have a lot of fun everyday!!! Haha!!! Last time I everytime emo one, think that life so boring and all that, but after i accept Jesus into m life, i feel totally different!!! 'Shuo lai shuo qu', it is all because of Jesus lah. Hahah!!! He is all I need man!!! Hahah!!! I like every post introduce one song like that. haha!!! This post is talking about the song 'All I need' - C3.

Anyway, yesterday was great!!! I felt God's presence quite strongly!! It is like super duper cool!!! Haha!!! It is really a long story. Anyway remember to come for Nick Vujicic!!! It is gonna be awesome man!!!

Haha!!! Hope my blog will nicer soon, HAHA!!! BOOYA!

No comments: