Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shiok!!! Exams are over!!!!

Haha!!! Shiok man!!! I have finish my exams!!! And Christmas is also coming soon, great salvation is also coming!!! Great man.... comes great responsibility. Haha!!! Just being random, so that is why our leaders are given great responsibility, because they are great spiderman who can swing where ever the church needs them. Haha!!! Zai lah they all. I must really grow in God in this period!!! And also inivite friends!!! Haha!!! And also is a time to revive my blog. Wait and see my friends, i believe that my new blog is gonna stun you, like how the fuzzy wuzzy little bear stun you. Haha!!! And also i am 1 year old!!!!!! On 15 september, it is my birthday. I have walked with God for one year!!!! Still have a eternity more years to go, and that's good!!! Like that I also can see the End Times and fight along with the Lord!!! So exciting man, 1 year has just pass like that. Haha!!! Can't wait to see what is up next on the rest of my life. The journey with the Lord is exciting, come join me and my friends on this journey of excitement with the Lord, and i confirm you that you will not regret. It is not any disney adventure or what, but it is an adventure with the Lord. So i really hope you would join us on this journey with the Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin ar..your blog is ultimate funny lah! you should name your blog, "super funny blog" lol..Happy 1 year anniversary! Continue to grow in God! :D

Anonymous said...

opps..that was jing fen by the way.. HAHA

valerie said...

HAHAHA GAVIN SEAH! you are the funniest guy on this earth! i gave you that award on 26sept on my blog! HAHA. keep rocking for God man!
-val cheong!