Sunday, February 22, 2009

D50!!! PRSS revival!!!

Woah....!!! You know what guys!!! I think D50 is really growing!!! It is quite good. Julian is getting planted slowly already, then Guozhe he so zai, gave all his angpao money. Then Jessica is also coming back regularly. Haha!!! Keith is also coming back to church already without us inviting him. Haha!!! And it is just so exciting. Haha!!! I really can feel now the excitement when your CG grew from a small group to bigger and bigger group. Haha!!! I think this year we confirm can reach 20 one!!! Maybe even more than 20!!! Haha!!! Who knows? Haha!!! Cool man.... Haha!!!



D50's humble beginnings... Haha!!! Just so exciting!!! Haha!!! Gonna keep doing what we are doing and also start to submit and do what is preached on the pulpit as a CG, because now, our CG is on the dependent stage. Haha!!! I believe it is gonna be super exciting!!! Haha!!! Oh man!!! Life's so interesting!!! Haha!!!



But like what lynette say, we are going back to school again and the mundane is coming back and we can't just keep coming to church for events after events, but we need to also care about our academic grades. Haha!!!And that really spoke into my heart. Because I did not really did well for my academic for the first test. Haha!!! Gotta start to care about my grades already!!! Haha!!! Life's just so exciting. Haha!!!

Pasir Ris revival... Haha!!!


No comments: