Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inspired and everything's just so cool (expecially HOGC!!!)

Hey guys!!! Today is just so exciting.... Yesterday was also very excting... And the day before was even more exciting... But tomorrow is gonna be SUPER EXCITING!!! Haha!!!

You know yesterday i was going home with weizhe and my brother, and we had a talk... and i found out that the children are really even more zai than i have imagined!!! Their maturity level and wisdom really really amazed me!!! Haha!!! We just have a talk about revelations and he suddenly told me and my brother casually to share our revelations to each other. And that was like "wow!!!" Right there i just had a revelation that i could share to my brother about my revelations and we could grow together when we share about our revelations. Haha!!! And right there i also suddenly feel that what Daniel said to me that the children are precious, is really true. They are really precious. Seeing how they speak so maturely and so pure and not corrupted just make me feel that they are really precious and they are the leaders of today, and it is like you just want them to grow to be great man and woman of God. Haha!!! I don't really know why i fell that they are precious actually, but i just feel that they are super precious.


Lots of interesting things happened and i also suddenly feel that tomorrow is gonna be exciting and everything is gonna be normal again, no more camp and stuff, which i think it is good. Haha!!! Have the spirit of evagelism again. Haha!!! Ok, maybe time for photos? Haha!!! I have a lot of photos taken over the months. Haha!!! Have fun looking at it!!!

Haha!!! All of this are taken during Heartfest. Haha!!! I have lots more in my com!!! There artistic pictures.... Haha!!! Show you guys next time. Haha!!! Anyway, Demian super cool guy!!! He plays maple!!! Haha!!! Ok, goodbye!!!

No comments: