Saturday, February 28, 2009

Affluence to Influence

Today was really really very powerful. Haha!!! I think community service is kinda my calling. Haha!!! Because i got really excited when Pastor Tan preached about community service and stuff, but to choong kai, it was just another service, although it was powerful. Haha!!! I think when i grow up i want to have affluence in the media industry and later have influence over the industry and start to change the world. Haha!!! Oh man. I feel so tired. Haha!!! Today was just a great blast!!! Feel like sleeping already, and yet i also feel like playing my guitar, experiment with my drumsticks, doing homework, let myself be globalised and also feel like catching up with my bible study plan. Haha!!! I am lagging behind already, so i must catch up soon. Haha!!! Ok, i think i am going to sleep, and do the rest tomorrow, which i think i should do some of the things. Haha!!! But... haha!!!! I am gonna sleep. Haha!!! Goodbye! :)

No comments: