Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love my God!!! I love my Life!!! And I love People!!!

Today is a great day!!!!! Haha!!! Discipleship class was very zai, is very zai and will still be very zai. Haha!!! Ivan asked us what we value in life, and obviously, i am not sure. Haha!!! Then slowly he explained to us and slowly we get to know what he was saying. And what we value in our life defines us and we will start to influence people in these things that we value. Like Ivan, he values his family, so when he leads people, the people he lead will also value his family. Haha!!! Then very powerful ah. Haha!!! I still have to think about what i value. Haha!!! I can't wait to know what i value. Haha!!! Maybe figthing against poverty? Faithfulness? Detailedness? Haha!!! Never mind, i will know one day. Haha!!!

Anyway, i know more about BGR too. Haha!!! Because Ivan talked about it too. Haha!!! Super cool. Discipleship class is just too cool. Haha!!!

Today, i was reminded about my first love too!!! I did not do my quiet-time for quite long already and I was suddenly reminded about my first love. I remembered how God bring me up to where i am today. Last time when i used to do my quiet-time seriously, i always feel God's presence so strongly and He will always give me a revelation everytime i do quiet-time and everyday. And from there, i start to grow. Haha!!! I really feel that i can't forget about Him!!! No matter what happen to me, whether i am going to be rich, poor, influencial or having affluence, I must not ever forget about my God who brought me to where i am today. Who grew me and bring me up. Haha!!! I gotta stay faithful to my God man!!! Haha!!!

God is the BEST man!!!! Haha!!! Hallelujah!!! Haha!!! Anyway, I was late on wednesday. Haha!!! I think i gotta be convicted and be early man. Haha!!! 15mins earlier. Haha!!! Ok Great is our God!!! Bye!!!

No comments: