Friday, March 20, 2009

D50

Hey D50!!!!

Today was really powerful. I did my quiet time and "WOW!!!" Hahaha!!! It has been a super long time since i did my quiet time honestly and as i do my quiet time, i got some revelations. Haha!!! I feel that D50 has to grow spirituality, teamwork and convictions. Haha!!!

You know what, I just feel that i want to see D50 kinda being recognise as a CG that has spirituality, teamwork and convictions. Haha!!! I think D50 will be like that. Haha!!! Oh man!!! We gotta grow spiritually and physically. Haha!!! 15 by end of June, but i think our CG will really really grow in spirituality, teamwork and convictions. SPIRITUALITY, TEAMWORK and CONVICTIONS. Haha!!!

But i think i am very impacted by teamwork. Haha!!! I think our CG will start to be a team that we will start to do things together as a CG. We will have fun together, do things together and like best of best friends. That we will share things that best friends will share within themselves and we will encourage each other and stand side by side and protecting each other's back. Haha!!! I dono, i just love the word team so much. Haha!!! Our CG will be a team man!!! Haha!!!

D50!!!! Arh!!!! I think it will be super powerful!!! D50!!!!! Haha!!!

No comments: