Friday, March 13, 2009

Exciting!!!

No one seems to be tagging my blog so far. Oh no, is my blog gonna die soon? Haha!!! I don't think so... Haha!!! My blog so interesting... Haha!!!

Holiday is coming!!! Haha!!! It's so great man!!! Haha!!! But got a lot homework... Haiz... Haha!!! But so cool, at last can go out with friends!!! Haha!!! This week and last week our CG did not really went out with integrations. Haha!!! But we just ate in school and stuff. Oh no, our CG gotta be the most exciting CG!!! Haha!!!

Anyway, Julian is so zai!!! Haha!!! Seeing his life change is really amazing. Haha!!! Now i know how it feels... Haha!!! When you know somenone personally and he grows slowly. Haha!!! Super cool man!!! I am really excited for him!!! Haha!!! So cool!!!!

Ok, people come my house liao. Haha!!! So bye bye!!!

No comments: