Friday, December 5, 2008

AHH!!! HELP ME LORD!!! I'm dying...

AHHH!!!!

Backaches!!!!
Fingers pain!!!
Shoulder aches!!!

Wah!!!! Today is like super crazy man, everywhere pain and ache. Haha!!! ( But never mind, at least i still can smile :D ) Long time did not post le bah, i think, valerie is like asking me to update... Haha!!!

I don't know why ah, when i worship God, i can't really feel God's presence!!! Ahhhh!!!! Feel like dying already... Haha!!! God really is my core man. Without His presence, backaches, shoulder aches and all kinds of things appear... Wah!!! I really need God right now!!! ( I must be too busy with the things i'm doing. I gotta take a step back and chill... in God's presence...) Anyway, do you know why my fingers pain? Haha!!! Because i play my guitar, then i don't know why, it feels so painful when i play. Not sure is it the strings or what, but i don't think it's the strings, i think it is because i can't feel God's presence and that's why everything is just so crazy!!! If it is because of God's presence ah, i think God is really my core of all cores ah... WAH!!! I'm like dying already!!! HELP ME LORD!!!! HELP ME!!! .......( k.o.) X( <--(I'm dead...)

No comments: