Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not bad Gavin...

Haha!!! Just wanna say, i do quiet-time again, and now!!! I felt a little bit of His presence... Haha!!! Not bad eh... Haha!!!! Shall do again??? Yar!!! Haha!!!

Anyway, i went to check out jamie's blog, she named her CG "The wonders aka D1-ders". Haha!!! So shall we name our CG too??? I am thinking of "The fighters aka D50". Haha!!! Although not as good as jamie's one, but it is still super good... Haha!!!

Anyway, i also want to say about YAMAHA!!! I want to............................. COMPLAIN about it ah!!! Haha!!! (You think people who like music will like yamaha??? Haha!!! I don't think so...) The shop super irritating eh!!! So fast close the shop!!! Then so late open the shop!!! Wah sia!!! I just want to buy 6 strings for guitar!!!!!!! Is that very hard!!!!!!!!!!! (yar, if you want to buy from yamaha, it's hard.) Wah!!!! Irritating!!! It's like i there already, then still got people!!! But can't buy already... It's like won't take long what... 6 STRINGS ONLY!!!! WHICH MEANS 1 PACKET ONLY!!!! Just need to take, pay and zao... So hard??? Haiz... Still need wait until the other day... Wah!!! Irritating eh!!! (Singapore is like that... LAW BY LAW... Haiz...) Feel like burning the whole shop lor. Haha!!! (Next time if you see the whole shop kena burn, it is me who did it. Haha!!! No lah, crazy... I am just kidding...)

Anyway, let's not see at the negative side. Because today i receive a lot a lot of revelations? Haha!!! It is super cool... Preparing for next year man. Haha!!! I know next year is what kind of year for me already... Haha!!! Wah, so late liao, bye bye!!!

No comments: