Sunday, December 28, 2008

Garrett's blog...

If all our leaders can be tight for every new friend and
integration... we will definately grow...
The more leaders we have that are great shepherds and tight...

the more we will grow.

You know what, i found the phrase above from Garrett's blog. I feel that it is really really powerful... Wow... I think God really wants me to be tight for the new friends and integration... And really always thinking of ways to reach out to them. Haha!!! I think that is what God wants me to have next year? Haha!!! So now He is preparing me??? Haha!!! Cool eh... Haha!!! Next year is going to be amazing man... Haha!!! Anyway, Garrett's blog also said that "I think it is really cool to see how Charleston, Dom and Myself were holding up the services. Finally we have grown and risen up to a level where Pastors don't have to worry anymore..." and "Also I really think that it is really cool when Charleston, Dom and I work together... i think we make an awesome team. We are so different and at the same time we work together so well. We all have different strengths that complements each other... But more than just work... I think it's awesome to have friends like them. We have great fun working and playing together. Such a privilege to have grown up with them and to support Pastors together." Haha!!! Just imagine i will write this in my blog next time!!! Cool right!!! And we get to run the service and all that stuff. Supporting pastors together. Haha!!! Cool right??? Wow!!! The future is amazing... Like what Garrett said, let's not take things granted... :)

Wah...posted so many post in one night, i mean one morning. Haha!!! Not bad, ok, i think i really gotta go sleep le, bye bye!!!! Cafe tomorrow!!! Gonna be great :)!!!

No comments: