Saturday, December 6, 2008

Light of the city...

Hey people!!!

Today is another great day!!!! Haha!!! I played guitar for the worship session with the leaders of CEG D5, and i think i did quite well... Haha!!! But still can improve one, not only in the natural realm, but also in the spiritual realm :)

Wah, today ah jieru prayed for me to be anointed eh!!! ( Evil Laughter...) Then i can feel presence of God le. Haha!!! No lah, just kidding. I did not feel presence of God just because jieru prayed for me, but i think it is because i have the urge to want God's presence... During my quiet-time, it was super power, never had this powerful quiet-time for one week already i think. Haha!!! If everyday is like that ah, wah..., power sia... I think it will be like power until like there's no tomorrow ah. (Of course lah, because after u have a powerful quiet-time, then the next day powerful again, then it is like everday very powerful, so that's why it is like no tomorrow [You know what i am talking about? If you don't never mind, because i don't really know what i'm talking also... Haha!!!] )

Today jieru is just so zai lah, she prayed for me leh. Then she prayed that i will be anointed in playing the guitar and also be a great leader that prays for people and the people i pray for are going to fall in Glory of God... Haha!!! Wah... After hearing what jieru prayed for me ah, I suddenly feel that i'm very anointed and feel that next time i will be praying for people, then they fall in the Glory of God. ( congregations: "WOW YES!!!") Haha!!! Cool man!!! I just gotta rise up to a whole new level man!!! ( the whole church: "AMEN!!!") Haha!!! :)

There is just so much more to talk about and is like too much already. But there's one thing that i must say, "thanks". A lot of people have been saying that my blog is really funny and yet inspiring and all that stuff, so i really must thank you for your compliments, but to me, they are encouragements... I have a vision to impact people through my blog and I don't really think i can ever go on wrting without your compliments/encouragements, so really really thank you. :)

I believe that one day, this blog will be the most famous blog on earth and it will get lots of lives save, but most importantly, it will be the light and salt of the world. :) Haha!!! ( everyone on earth: "AMEN!!!")

Pastor Kong and CHC is just so great!!! I love them and also HOGC of course. :) I will be the light of the city!!! I will shine His light!!! Haha!!!

Amen!!! ( Must end with Amen! Haha!!!)

No comments: