Thursday, December 11, 2008

crossing over (God's #1 fan!!!)

Hey people!!!!!!!! You heard about Yiwen's family salvation thing recently? Cool right!!!!!! By looking at her life, i am pumped up to evangelise man!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super duper pumped!!!!!!!! (Like how the hamster is pumped up in the movie "bolt")

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I crazy liao!!!!!! Haha!!!! Listening to "Crossing over- CHC" on valerie's blog some more sia. Haha!!!! Really making me crazy me man!!!!!!!!! I want to see the SUPER BARK LIVE!!!!!!!!! LORD OH LORD, I WANT TO SEE YOU POUR DOWN YOUR RAIN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR SUPER POWER LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahah!!!!! We are gonna beat down the green-eyed man, which is satan. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! (Evil Laughter) I am super carazy liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! God's number 1 fan is ME man!!!! Haha!!!!!

I super crazy liao. Haha!!!! Gotta cool down, gotta relax man. Haha!!! Anyway, bolt is a nice show :)

No comments: