Monday, December 8, 2008

Johor Bahru

"Best in Singapore, some say JB and even Batam ah..." Haha!!! Does that sounds familiar...

Today i went to Johor Bahru. Haha!!! (But i don't see any "PCK pte ltd" leh). Haha!!! It was quite fun... Haha!!! Actually we just went shopping in Johor Bahru..., but it was still quite fun, but super tiring. Haha!!! And i found out something. SINGAPORE IS TRUELY OUR HOME!!!

Once i reached Malaysia, i just feel totally different!!! The atmosphere is like "Malaysia" atmosphere. The atmosphere there is just totally different from the atmosphere in Singapore! I'm not saying that "Malaysia" atmosphere is not good, don't get me wrong. But i am saying that i am not use to the atmosphere in Malaysia. It is like you have went to a whole new different place. There is not a "home" feeling.

But when i'm back in Singapore, the atmosphere is different. There is a "home" feeling. It is like this is where i grew up and even when i take the train or bus there is also a "home" feeling. (The most memorable thing is the train and bus, because it grew up with me for the last 14, going to 15 :), years.) I just love Singapore so much ah. It is like everything here is "Singapore" atmosphere. Even the people here looks "Singapore". Everything here looks "Singapore"!!! Haha!!! (what am i saying man... Of course it looks Singapore, because this is Singapore what... Haha!!!) Singapore is just so great lah, no wonder Pastor Kong says that Singapore is his home, even though he is living in hollywood right now, because this is where he grew up and this is where he met Jesus Christ!!! Haha!!!

You know what, when i am in Malaysia, my life there is like so miserable. It is like i have go back to the past where i am still living my life without Jesus. It is really that kind of feeling, it is like i'm so away from Jesus... (It is like Jesus in Singapore and i'm in Johor Bahru) Haha!!! But actually when i came back to Singapore, my life is still quite miserable, but better a bit. Until when i reach home... :) I went to do quiet-time. "Boom!!!" Wow!!! God's presence touched my life... And my whole life is changed again... My life is no longer miserable anymore. Wow!!! I just love God!!!(more than Singapore...) He is really my Refuge. Whenever i need Him, He is there. I just so so love Him!!!

(Jesus can help you with your miserable life, so why not give it try and get to know Jesus... There is nothing to lose,but something to gain instead. If you want to know Jesus, why not you tag me, and I can help you know Jesus :) Remember, there's something to gain and nothing to lose.)

Wah!!! Super tired!!! I will never ever go overseas again. I will stay in Singapore forever, unless there is special reasons. Singapore is the best man!!! Because Jesus Christ is in Singapore!!! Haha!!! Just kidding... Jesus Christ is everywhere.

That's all i think. Haha!!! Bye bye!!!

No comments: